Single Premium Life
If you have clients that have funds in CD's, money markets, or other places that are earmarked for beneficiaries upon their death, consider suggesting Single Premium Life (SPL).
Single Premium Life offers:
- A tax-free death benefit greater than the premium paid.
- Liquidity to the policy owner should an emergency arise.
- Benefits for home health care or nursing home care.
- Easy issue - no exam, blood, or urine.
- Competitive commission!
Advantage to Client:
- Competitive initial death benefit with potential for greater death benefit increases than traditional life plans.
- No more premium payment.
- Access to current death benefit for terminal illness, home health care or nursing home care.
- Guaranteed coverage to age 120 regardless of future interest rates.